The Finger gold-plated brass ring is inspired by Claude Lalanne's sculptures of the human body.
Why we love it
This artistic ring has been hand made to look like the details and wrinkles of a finger. We love how this piece looks on the hand. This ring is a bold yet chic addition to your jewellery collection.
What's the story
Only two pairs of hands intervene in this process. The designers and the artisans based in Mexico City, this process means that each piece is unique.
Length: 3cm (1.1") approx
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold-plated jewellery.
- Do not wear your gold-plated jewellery while exercising (or during activities that will cause you to sweat), swimming or showering.
- Every after use, clean your plated jewellery with a soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt, this will also help to restore shine.
- Store your jewellery in its own box and try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally as a result of oxidisation, so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional specialised jewellery cleaning product.