The gold-plated nose earring is inspired by Claude Lalanne's sculptures of the human body. This earring is a standout piece handmade by local artisans in Downtown Mexico City.
Why we love it
What a statement! We can't get over the size of this amazing earring which could almost be true to size in some cases. We would style with none or minimal other jewellery to hero the piece.
What's the story
Only two pairs of hands intervene in this process. The designers and the artisans based in Mexico City, this process means that each piece is unique.
Nose With: 2.5 cm (0.98") approx.
Nose Height: 4cm (1.5") approx.
- Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold-plated jewellery.
- Do not wear your gold-plated jewellery while exercising (or during activities that will cause you to sweat), swimming or showering.
- Every after use, clean your plated jewellery with a soft cloth to remove any dust and dirt, this will also help to restore shine.
- Store your jewellery in its own box and try to keep pieces apart so they don't rub together.
- Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally as a result of oxidisation, so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean your jewellery regularly, using a professional specialised jewellery cleaning product.
Please note for hygiene reasons we do not allow returns on earrings.
This is only 1 earring. If you would like a pair. Please order 2 earrings.
This is a pre-order item, please allow 3 weeks for the shipment.