We are seeking for highly motivated and sales orientated individuals to fulfil the role of Sales Assistant at our store in Chadstone. We have 1 part-time and 1 casual positions available. Hours to be discussed with successful applicants.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Provide exceptional customer service and support
- Drive sales through providing customers with informative product knowledge relating to apparel
- Ensure all visual merchandising standards are upheld in store
- Assist with stock management including unpacking, processing, replenishing and maintaining stockroom
- Desire to challenge yourself to achieve individual and company objectives
- Support the store to operate efficiently, in compliance with internal policies and procedures
Whilst working in the store, there also may be opportunities for you to create digital marketing content including images and video content for social media.
To be successful you will have:
- Previous retail experience is necessary
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Energetic and positive can-do attitude
- Presentable, friendly and organised
- Knowledgeable in garment design and materials
If you love all things fashion, then we'd love to hear from you. To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com